AEV 0.00% 0.4¢ avenira limited

spp on market now closed, page-53

1. 234 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 11
    I have taken this from the asx site. I would suggest that anyone that did not hold by Tuesday night will not be entitled to the SPP. Just my views, no qualification to comment other than what I read here.

The Australian Stock Exchange is reducing the time it takes to settle equities transactions.

Currently, share transactions are settled five days after the trade date (known as T+5). As of Monday, 1 February 1999, the settlement date will be changed to occur three days after trade date (T+3).

This means that a seller will need to deliver the sold securities on the third business day after the trade date. The buyer will likewise have an obligation to pay for the securities on the third business day after the trade date.

According to ASX Managing Director Richard Humphry, "The change is part of a global program to minimise counterparty risk and market exposure associated with longer settlement periods.

"While these risks are less significant in Australia because of the protection offered by ASX’s National Guarantee Fund, it is still important for the Australian market to maintain international parity."

Specific arrangements have been made for the transitional period. These are:

Trades executed on 29 January 1999 (the last day of T+5), will settle on Friday, February 5.
    Trades executed on 1 February (the first day of T+3), will settle on Thursday, February 4.
    Trades executed on 2 February will settle on Friday, February 5.
    Trades executed on 3 February will settle on Monday, February 8.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AEV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $9.396M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.5¢ 0.4¢ $5 1.124K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
22 19698265 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 1110491 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AEV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.