CCC 0.00% 0.1¢ continental coal limited

spp part allocation sit back relax!, page-3

1. 13,575 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 567
    I agree Forro re the issue.

But theres good reason for that which we have discussed re the 4000 holders and the measily allocation that many would have got if ALL applied.It was underwritten by Max Cap anyway wasnt it.

It looks to me as though many have decided to buy more on-market, if market performance in the last couple of weeks is anything to go by.

As has been said by others,a couple of points of a cent is no reason not to buy much more avaialable on-market given the upside for CCC.

I notice that in the last week the sell side has gradually dimished and volumes have dropped perhaps lending cerdibility to the idea that takers of the issue are gradually cutting their control of the sp and reducing their churn to keep the sp static.

We may have another round of that to go if these takers do similar with the other 200M to be issued.

But one must keep in mind that often such issues are incentivised.In other words the first issue would have been for Macquarie,who were apparently a major taker of the 400M(confirmed by someone I know who trades via a Macquarie broker),to take some profit and allocate shares to clients via market.The second issue may be a TOTALLY different story as to how the sp behaves and will be all about pushing the sp to the next level.

But we'll see.Sometimes it happens,sometimes not.Depends if those UK investors are genuine in their thermal coal interest imo.

d.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CCC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.