ARU 2.56% 19.0¢ arafura rare earths ltd

SPP Participate YES or NOT

1. 41 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 46
    Hi Guys........
    I thought , we could have a new thread on SPP Yes or No. to differenciate from other topics.

To those, who do not remember me here, I am long term holder from 2011, 1mill Aru, + 0.5 mill ARU Options
    I am also a bit surprised with the SPP right now at this point.
    I too was judging on fundamentals , rather than technical..............hence I find myself here with full accumulated hodling stated above with cost base 18.5c excluding orptions in that calculation (I sold some shares at 62cin exchange for obtaining options at 11c as did not had spare cash, considered them free bonus.

Although I do not enjoy seeing ARU at 15-16c, but, I shall not complaine...........I took the risk to put money on the market, I watch the announcment and price often, so I did have the chance to sell at 60-70c...........and I`d be healed findncaly and set up nicely!!!
    I, and only I did not do that, so it is me who to blame only!!!! (was it my estimate, or greed not selling..........judge yourself)
    I was waiting to the final announcments on offtakes and fifnces.......was hoping for another leg up in prise to say 75-85c and was planing to pull say 30% out to other investments and bit of spending money.
    I just missed out on the last anticipation....................

SO, HERE WE ARE.............now , in this point and we must have plan of action regardless what the situation is.

There is lot of pesimism, negativity and enger from fellow forumists.

If you do suffer psychological pain and can not bear it, just sell.
    ...........help the instos or the BEOT as someone mentioned, and relief yourself in quite place and leave this ARU forum. Please do not take space and time for the rest of us to spend time reading all post of not substancial value to others. Please, or at least, do not filter it here. Disperse your frustration to your mates over a beer.

So to the acton plan.

If you all say, they only help instos and BEOT, then why are those parties interested in ARU ??? I`d say to make money. Like us, just different ways.

Someone said, they are setting themsefs up, for what than? Taking this stock to zero? How do they make money out of that?
    The short sellers shall one day BUY to close possitions and it shall lift the shareprice, right? We shal benefit.
    If someone pushed the price down to accumelate cheap shares............they know it will be higher in future, so it is good for us again - hope in higher SP again.
    And is there is takeover, can it be at 4c or so??? I`d doubt that myself. Competition for bargain.........I hope

I bank on the info from the article, about shorting, and geopolitical game..........which can not last forever, rather they will dalay things, or put obstacles in the way to delay.
    And I bank on what GL told Birch, about comming newsflow, and achieving the set goals in short term future (even if it is 6-12months) OK, I can wait.
    I`d judge, that GL and the BOD have to be very carefull in behaviour in dealing with tycoons, magnates, congllomerates, multinational global companies...........I can imagine, if you want to deal with them, or get their moeny, they will want something in return...........and we had seen it. Only than, when everybode is happy, BOD, instos, BEOT, shorters, and lastly retail, things can go ahead.
    BOD do not want to loose the performance bonuses, free otions worthless in future , I hope.

I now currantly have no cash to spare. But considering I have shares at 16c today and not selling, time to end of January to wait for developement, I will consider sell $ 30 000worth at 16c or possibly more if news will come early January, to take money of the market, and put them to ARU LTD, so end up with still having again same amount of shares at 16c, but plus free options as a bonus. For a HOLDER, with no cash.........I consider that OK strategy to gain at least some advantage, or benefit. (you never know, there may not be any taeover, or going private, and this coapny may got $10 like LYC possibly more with the MinHub extrafeed or material. Than you`d be thankfull to BOD for this SPP offer. I think, they gave us the most big guys had allowed...........as most of the time they want all for themselfs.

On options.......I agree..........the instos have better deal as in 1for 1, opposed to us 1for 2.
    And I do not know, to get money out of free options at 22.5..........do I have to pay the stike price...........or what -got confused with the free part......but if understand well it is aquaring the rights to buy if I choose to, , right? (with the 34c opt it cost me 11c to aquire the right)

So If ARU will get off market to private- like it happend to me with EXT - Extract recourses........than we are screwed and I may end up in a loss if below 18.5c or 20c.

If it goes up, after the gyus with influence and big money got set up and fed cheepees and freebees, than we will stil make some money.

I will go full risk ahead , as I can still live of wages no problem..............and have some other investments/safetynets in precious metals, BTC and properties. Not massive in $ terms, but ik buffer for my situation.

I only do not like, I will be forced to help the selling pressure, but will do it in Jan next year to let it setle down a bit and hope for 18-20c price

SO I am ready for your crucifiction and spew of emotions...............( something to laugh at) ..........................awaiting thoughts.

Too long term holder with no results............HOSUJAN

Where are you headed?????

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
19.0¢
Change
-0.005(2.56%)
Mkt cap ! $438.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
19.0¢ 19.5¢ 18.8¢ $1.312M 6.904M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
70 2632390 18.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
19.0¢ 149999 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
19.0¢
  Change
-0.005 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
19.3¢ 19.3¢ 18.8¢ 3498717
Last updated 15.59pm 06/05/2024 ?
ARU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.