AKK 0.00% 0.3¢ austin exploration limited

This is why I think they will have to have some information...

1. 585 Posts.
    This is why I think they will have to have some information release to the market to cause the price to move above the SPP price before 13th May. For starters there will be the quarterly report due at the end of this month at a minimum.

One thing is for sure ... if they are hoping the price will move above 1.6 on its own without management giving any assistance they are dillusional. To my mind (and I may very well have to eat my words) there will be some flow rates and possibly a JV. Something has to give.

I agree with Sector Lead and a few others here ... the price at the moment is not a reflection of the value of the assets and certainly appears to be well overdone. The price is a reflection of the management and the perception that they are perhaps less reliable / honest than the market would like (note ... I am not saying they are unreliable or dishonest but the price action strongly suggests this is the sentiment of the market as there has not been any poor announcements given to justify the current shareprice)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AKK (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.