IMM 1.49% 34.0¢ immutep limited

spp price: (wild guess), page-18

1. 2,084 Posts.
    ===Could shoot up but never happen without struggle and pains===

--No free lunch, right?--

1. Dendreon isn't going to $30 overnight, do you think so? Check how long it has gone from $2.5 - $20 and you should see the significant of PRR's planned Phase III trials.
    2. Could you be sure if PRR succeeds, you have PRR at penny's price? It is part of dream and part of reality for PRR to be dollars, since it has finished Phase IIa
    2.1> Could you turn pennies into dollars by one touch?
    2.2> No, so you have to be patient if you want to get the dollars.
    3. Want the free lunch, go to the hell! Expect quick dollars? You can but you would fail if you are not extremely lucky

--Why SPP not at $0.005--

1. Why didn't PRR let your join SPP at $0.005?
    1.1> It wanted but couldn't.
    2. PRR or its new boss know these guys, or the market crowd very well.
    2.1> the crowd could not see in the future but what happened in minutes, days, weeks but rare months and rarer years.
    2.2 the crowd guess next minutes, days, or weeks or follow the big image setup by others
    3. So in the bloods, the crowd would refuse any offer at any price since it would guess PRR would close the door in days
    3.1> Failed SPP is worse than doing nothing.
    3.2> So PRR had to go to the Fortrend but the crowd cried even the smart bargain quickly moved in!
    3.3> I was a member of the crowd since I started to play in the market at 1996(or7) until the IT bust let me lose all of the cash shirts.

--Why SPP now--
    1. Now it is easy to think about SPP now.
    1.1> So why now?
    1.2> It is because everyone around PRR could see the light shed from DNDN.
    2. Don't think all of the PRR players have the time, desire, and passions to know all about PRR, immune vaccine therapy for cancers, DNDN's future and its impacts to PRR's future, and count to get the feeling of the probability for PRR to be dollars.
    2.1> but definitely a lot of smart money such as traders with vision, the risk capital in big hands, and PRR's loyal shareholders would not do so.
    2.2> DNDN has attract enough smart money around it even some have not done anything.
    2.3> Some risk capital could take this chance to double or triple their position since they could get more buffers for safety.
    3. It is the good time to get the SPP for the necessary capital and the discount could be much less than 50% as some of our mates guessed.
    3.1> It give the chances to let its shareholders to get more ticket for the future party.
    3.2> It would encourage the people to hold on and be conscious after the DNDN drama cools down.

===SPP and PRR future===
    1. The success of the SPP would make PRR at better position and would push the price up if it could show any hopes along the way that its cancer immune vaccine therapy is not worse than DNDN's one.
    2. I feel it has done so and believe its therapy is great based on my reading of its Phase I and Phase IIa
    3. However it would take time for the market to know that after it just move away from the blood pool.

===Life is good if you have the pennies for dollars===
    1. Greed? Sure but we are greedy in the bloods and greedy when a lot of the crowd don't know PRR and just guess
    2. Greed is good, greed is right, and greed works in the bloods
    3. Fear is good, fear is right, and fear works in mania

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
34.0¢
Change
0.005(1.49%)
Mkt cap ! $493.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
33.5¢ 34.0¢ 33.0¢ $1.220M 3.642M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 57289 33.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
34.0¢ 52306 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.