SXY 0.00% $4.60 senex energy limited

SPP process, page-35

1. 1,670 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 485
    My predication regarding the SPP, along with some other posters, is that it is likely to come in oversubscribed (given the circa 12% instant gain) maybe $10m over, if that. 25% oversubscribed is not much and they will probably accept the oversubscribed and put the cash on the balance sheet, as its less they need to borrrow from EIG.
    Anyway its all out of our control and we will know in a few days the allocations.
    Whats important is drill success in oil and also the Origin JV drilling is due to commence.
    Maybe, they might do a swap with Origin for the Ironbark CSG field, thus reducing Origin's capex spend, in exchange for a GSA exclusive for Origin....similar to the Santos field swap and GSA for the WSGP.
    Not sure if it makes too much sense, but with the market wanting a player to bring gas to the market asap, and Origin short on capex it makes sense and given SXY have said they have access to capex of $300m va EIG, the deal could make sense if Origin get the gas from Ironbark under a GSA from SXY.
    That type of deal could easily add another .10c to the SP of SXY as it would put a risked value on the asset much the same as the SWGP deal recently - assuming the capex funding was detailed from EIG.
    ID was in the fin review this week saying they are on the hunt for deals...
    Anyway, i hope we ALL get our allocations from the SPP because the recent bounce from the low of .33c was great and the chart look positive for another run up to .37c very quickly IMO. GLTA !!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.