AXE 1.64% 30.0¢ archer materials limited

Still no cheque in the mail today, however received a letter...

1. 233 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 37
    Still no cheque in the mail today, however received a letter from Archer confirming the number of shares I am entitled to under the SPP.
    Letter also advised that a separate refund cheque would be mailed on or about the date of the letter. Which was dated (30/11/2017).
    The letter also stated that as part of the SPP T&C's, I will be entitled to apply for one free attaching unlisted option for every two shares allotted under the SPP.
    During the next few weeks, participants in the SPP will receive from Archer a prospectus with a personalised application form for the issue of the free attaching options.
    SPP participants must complete and return the personalised application form by the closing date to receive the free attaching options.
    The letter does not re-confirm what we already know, however to take up the options, we will need to pay Archer $0.075c for every option that we take up. Once paid for, new shares will be issued to us which will be placed in our CHESS accounts ready to transact on.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AXE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
30.0¢
Change
-0.005(1.64%)
Mkt cap ! $76.45M
Open High Low Value Volume
31.0¢ 31.0¢ 30.0¢ $20.33K 66.56K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 65000 29.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
31.0¢ 82184 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.57pm 29/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AXE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.