CYM 3.45% 2.8¢ cyprium metals limited

SPP results, page-65

1. 976 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 53
    Sorry mate, I was a bit overreacted. My understanding is SPP rule must have a bottom line, especially the holdings on the closure date is interesting. It is not a CR/IPO and u can give to your friends. Also it’s very sick that they know minor shareholders won’t get any allocation from the beginning but still hold their fund for more than 2 weeks and could be much longer. My 30k was from offset account and some others may borrow the money.
    Also if the market price was lower than the SPP price, I’d only blame myself.
    I am fed up with the discussion too. I will lodge my complaint to ASX this weekend and ask for call back the SPP and let ASX decide.
    Also advice for the others going to lodge complaints, listing the facts as many as possible with little emotion.
    Also raise a complaint to afca regarding advanced registry’s slow refund if u want them to pay back your interest loss.
    Remember advanced needs to pay couple of hundred bucks for each complaint but it’s free for us. This is not the first time that they refund very slowly.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CYM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.8¢
Change
-0.001(3.45%)
Mkt cap ! $42.72M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.9¢ 3.0¢ 2.8¢ $46.63K 1.588M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 498785 2.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.0¢ 1590304 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 14/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CYM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.