QAN 1.30% $6.09 qantas airways limited

SPP Share Plan - Thoughts?, page-81

1. 304 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 20
    It’s a global health issue but it appears that Aus and NZ are hell bent on eradicating it. 2.5 + million died from Pneumonia in 2017. One third of that Children. The last pandemic which swept through silently in 2009 Swine Flu killed up to 500000 plus in the first year but that is still just an estimate. With China, parts of Asia and India, South America, Africa providing unreliable data I wouldn’t be surprised that figure is in the millions and Swine Flu mainly killed random healthy young people. Doesn’t matter it is less lethal than COVID. It was still a pandemic and when you read about it, it was scary as hell but in 2009 I was holidaying in Asia. Nothing was closed. COVID was found in Spain sewerage sample collected BEFORE June last year. This thing has already been in and out of Australia multiple times over. It has everything to do with Politics. To be honest, I’m over it this. The Federal Government should just hand out a couple billion dollars to Qantas because that is what they deserve . What’s that compared the same amount given to the population to be unproductive while the rest of us are locked into paying this debt for the next decade or more.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add QAN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.09
Change
-0.080(1.30%)
Mkt cap ! $9.923B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.19 $6.19 $6.09 $27.74M 4.524M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
10 85805 $6.09

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.11 5000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 18/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
QAN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.