NWE 0.00% 5.6¢ norwest energy nl

spp shortfall, page-29

1. 17,248 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 416
    Hey guys, this is a suggestion from a mod and not a directive....

We have had a few complaints about the long discussion about the Short term...a lot of Paddo's, Pumps and Penny trades and not much analysis on NWE fundamentals....But to be fair I don't believe anyone is right or anyone is wrong because market is made up of bulls, bear, TAers FAers, ST traders and LT investors....however....in the interest of a happy and harmonious thread I suggest you trader types start a NWE thread under short term trading. It would probably be to your advantage anyway as we have some talented posters who hover around short term trading corner everyday so you may gain a few more ST ideas to boot. With a ST thread we can leave the NWE under asx by stocks to the hard core long termers who can then discuss P10s and P50s reserves to their hearts contents while you guys can talk about how many points you took on the last NWE trade.

Please note I am not insisting on this but I am merely trying to direct traffic so that everyone gets tapped into in the discussion that they wish to be involved in.

Many thanks

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NWE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.