RAC 0.95% $1.56 race oncology ltd

Not responsible but I did mention it to them, plus mentioned to...

1. 2,701 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2422
    Not responsible but I did mention it to them, plus mentioned to a whole lot more other people besides. Mostly here in WA because we can't fall behind in our preponderance of millionaires.

One guy in September 2020 was like "I saw Race has dropped back from over a dollar to 70 odd cents! How's that going for you?"
    So I was like "Pretty good. I think they're sitting there waiting for you, this FTO thing could be huge. DYOR."
    In July this year he was like "I'm just so depressed about Race, I can't believe I missed out."
    And I'm like "There's been lots of news, you could take a look at it and see if you think it's good value ..."

Cycling core crew - Le Raz - all five bought in, all five still in. All five read HC only 2 post.

As a way of influencing people for positive outcomes so far it has been very rewarding, but we're a very small part of the bigger RAC shareholding crew and we all pale into insignificance against the growing cohort of people who could be helped in oncology, virology, cardiology, and pathology - all the best to all current and future stakeholders and their friends and families.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.56
Change
-0.015(0.95%)
Mkt cap ! $265.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.61 $1.63 $1.56 $160.1K 100.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 222 $1.56

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.60 500 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 14/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RAC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.