RAC 3.68% $1.83 race oncology ltd

SPP Survey, page-67

1. 6,724 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1682
    Highly appreciate @EddyG ‘s efforts in conducting the survey. While the survey gives a high level overview I don’t think it can be accurate if one has beneficial accounts but doesn’t complete the survey multiple times.

Regarding the survey responses I am wondering how accurate can it reflect reality given there were only 2 questions: For example;

Mr has account 1 where he holds 50k shares and applies for $30K
    Mrs has account 2 and she holds 80K shares and applies for $30K
    They have a joint SMSF where they hold 10K shares thru which they apply for $15K
    They have a Trust where they hold 1K share and thru which they apply for $5K

So, if Mr responded to the survey, they may have collectively answered >100K and applied for $30k (highest option). So unless someone goes back to the survey and completes multiple entries for each holding you may not get a clear picture of individual SH’s holding level and also the amount they applied for.

Sorry, not to be appear critical but just saying some people are trying to use the survey results like Media trying to predict elections from exit polls, so just making an obvious observation
    Last edited by ma420: 02/12/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.