BLR 0.00% 0.2¢ black range minerals limited

spp timetable, page-9

1. 2,496 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5
    hutch you obviously act on impulse!!
    From now until the 5 Oct the sp could easily go over that magical 4.8c in which case you may well be kicking yourself for throwing out the paperwork so soon.
    Time will tell.
    If some of the things said here are correct ( and i don't really know as i do not have any exclusive information) then one has to ask why is it that the people offloading loose stock ( if that is indeed what they are doing) chosen to do this at this stage?? ie just before mugs like you and me may have decided to participate in the spp. Why deliberately suppress the sp NOW (remember it has just come off 12c)???
    What is the effect of this? Why would you deliberately want to keep the number of shares issued to mugs like you and me to a minimum? ie why would you want to scare mugs like you so that when they receive an spp form they ditch it straight into the bin?? But yet the same people are prepared to throw a truckload of money at BLR to increase THEIR overall control??
    Am i missing something???
    I certainly won't be throwing my forms into the bin at this early stage of the game!!
    Join your own dots!!
    Seek financial advice etc etc etc

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BLR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.