BTA 0.00% 57.0¢ biota holdings limited

There are 2 very unfair aspects with this SPP (and also other...

1. 83 Posts.
    There are 2 very unfair aspects with this SPP (and also other SPPs Ive looked at)

1) People who bought on 16th and 19th of September wont be allowed to get the SPP even though they were owners (but not shareholders)on those days.

I am in contact with the ASX and my broker about this. they agree its unfair but whether its illegal or just immoral treatment of shareholders remains to be seen.

2) The SPP closes today.!!!

This announcement came out yesterday and I suspect less than 10% are aware of it.
    You havent time to p[ost in the form or BPay and all BTA Registry say is courier in the application to Melbourne. -unfortunately even the courier wont get it in by tonight.
    The only way to get it in is jump on a plane - Im serious!@!
    This is again very unfair treatment of shareholders under the premise that all shareholder should be treated equally.!!!

Thats what Insider Trading is all about and hence is illegal.

The whole of the SPP inequities (also the non prorata aspect) makes SPPs overall unfair and in my opinion they should be made illegal in their present form.

There should be an 'ex' date asssociated as with most other share dilutions .

I hope you all make your feelings felt to biota Dirtectors
    and the ASX who I am in discussions with.

If any one has any opinions I would really like to hear especially if they contradict my ideas. L:-)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BTA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.