IMU 0.00% 5.1¢ imugene limited

HI whatsup..hope u are well..To a point the big boys look to...

1. 3,269 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 620
    HI whatsup..hope u are well..

To a point the big boys look to have done a great job exhausting Retail investors for the benefit of the traders and shorters and in my opinion I think this will be a factor in imu achieving there goal on this one..

In that sence a lot would be weighing up do I throw more at imu or do I choose to go the protect my capital way and skip imu and hoppers games and choose to diversify..

In any event the good folk will do whatever they do for a multitude of reasons however one common denominator I would assume would be..how's the shorting travelling

The shorters have been totally on the money for some time now and it could be argued that if the shorting isn't being covered then why bother..why not just cover more bases and play something else..

It seems one cannot rely on progressing fundamentals here at team imugene as for the better part imugene have done remarkably well and yet their shareprice has been smashed..so to not take the shorters seriously if history is a guide would be foolish vs bottom in opportunity is knocking..

who can forget all the comments regarding PH loan deal such as...if hopper had of sold on the market to buy his mansion the shareprice would have been a lot different..well now as history has revealed it dosnt look like it could have been any worse the way he has done this..and that on the back of his discusting cryptic comments...

anyway each to their own and anyone choosing to buy more good luck to them but I won't be revealing my hand regarding should I or should I not..

keep safe and as always

dyor just my opinion and never advice

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $373.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.1¢ 5.2¢ 4.9¢ $1.384M 27.31M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 1302118 5.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.2¢ 528865 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.