IMU 0.00% 5.2¢ imugene limited

I think you misread something. Here's my understanding (happy...

1. 65 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 68
    I think you misread something. Here's my understanding (happy for someone to state otherwise)...
    The SPP offer is the lower of either, $0.084 per share, or a 2.5% discounted share price calculated on VWAP over the 5 days leading up to SPP closure (14/09), i.e. average share price over next week discounted at 2.5%.
    So, if the shareprice stays roughly where it is by Thurs next week, then your SPP will likely be around $0.060 to $0.065 plus free options on top.
    Minimum subscription is $1,000.

Risks between buying on-market now, vs. SPP are:
    - On-market, $1,000 will get you around 15k new shares, with 0 options, guaranteed.
    - SPP will (based on today's VWAP) get you similar number of shares, plus options.
    - Your SPP gets limited or declined due to over-subscription or other reasons.
    - Share price could jump dramatically in the next day or two, raising the VWAP, before closure, increasing the potential strike price on SPP, but you'll still get options.
    - Biggest risk, IMU tanks and this was all for nothing...lol

My 2 cents based on my semi-ignorant opinions only. I've skimmed through the prospectus and in light of all the recent announcements, it seems like a no-brainer to do the SPP, but hey, like I said, we're all banking on the success of this sh*t curing cancer, BUT a competitor might beat them to market and/or the end results could fail...who knows at this point?

DYOR / Not Financial Advice, it's your money, do what you want with it.
    Last edited by Mat.B: 06/09/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $382.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.2¢ 5.3¢ 5.1¢ $525.2K 10.13M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 92800 5.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.3¢ 1045565 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 23/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.