PLV 0.00% 1.2¢ pluton resources limited

spp vs current share price

1. 376 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 21
    Like many i am sure i am debating whether i take up the SPP. My portfolio is heavily stacked in the favour of PLV and the only way i would consider buying more is if the SPP offered a clear profit on purchase eg pick them up at 78c whilst they are trading at say 95c. Currently the SP has dipped to 82.5c. If the current trend continues then it is possible minimal savings could be seen in the SPP offer!

Therefore why would one take up the offer if no real saving is present? I appreciate it offers a clear in to more shares but when you could take them on the open market then why would one bother.

My current plan is to watch the SP and if it is sitting around the current levels or slightly lower near the due date of the SPP then i will be passing on this opportunity.

I am curious as to other holders opinions and plans regarding the take up of the SPP.

I am believer of PLV and think the future is bright but could there be less interest than anticipated in the SPP if the SP continues to drop?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.