PLV 0.00% 1.2¢ pluton resources limited

spp vs current share price, page-14

1. 376 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 21
    Buddy134 i appreciate you do not agree with my position on the SPP. I also appreciate Tony could have taken the alternative of going to sophisticated investors.

This aside given the SP has hit 77c today the whole SPP will be interesting. I agree with your 1 for 1 sentiment but such is life.

I also agree with the assumption that when it comes time to sit down and negotiate a deal PLV will be in a much stronger position will full pockets. You can only imagine an interested party knowing PLV have a few cents left would be happy to sit back and squeeze them. Alternatively PLV with some spare cash can say no we wont accept your terms and we can sit back and wait for a better offer - these are some straight forward concepts.

My issue is the timing of the SPP as it is starting to look like it might backfire - i do truly hope i am wrong. Would it be fair to say most punters eligible would be sitting back and waiting closer to the 12/5 buy in date to assess where the SP sits? So if say we are mid low 70's at that time how many would pursue the SPP? I want PLV to be supported and i have done this with most of my hard earned for sometime but is it unreasonable that i dont fork out for the SPP if i can pick it up lower on the market?

I would happily pass on my allocation to you but you might find better value on the open market.

It must be remembered that market as a whole has copped a hiding in the last few weeks. This is clearly linked to the Aussie dollar not PLV's performance - this aside it hurts the current course planned by PLV management regarding the SPP.

I think we should hope that the dollar drops back and the SP climbs above the SPP offer price.

Finally i have to add this but all this continual talk about share price manipulation is wishful thinking imho. Whilst some minor manipulation may occur we clearly sit at the current SP due to PLV's performance and market forces period. If a share wants to run it will run and any manipulation would only have very minor impacts on the SP overall.

Fingers crossed we see an uplift in SP over the next week and some bumper announcements to follow.

Good luck to all.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.