PLV 0.00% 1.2¢ pluton resources limited

Cheers Pelm1 and others.I have no intention of selling any of my...

1. 376 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 21
    Cheers Pelm1 and others.

I have no intention of selling any of my existing holdings and then trying to buy back in at a reduced level under the SPP. My holdings outweigh whats is offered in the SPP many times over. I think given the movement in SP over the last 4 months ago this option has been available to long term shareholders of PLV. I got in well over 12 months ago and have held since then.

I am not interested in 5% / 10% profit based on the SPP as i have always considered the reward of such profit fair outweighed by the risk of the SP sky rocketing on very short notice. This is evident when the NTA was announced.

It is more the consideration of adding to my existing holdings. I think from what i can gauge it is a mixed response from shareholders whether they will jump on the SPP for different reasons.

I think it will be very interesting to see the SP movements leading up to the SPP and shortly after. From current indications announcements will be flying thick and fast in May/June.

I am sure i will probably kick myself for not taking up the SPP but time will tell.

Good luck to all!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.