PLV 0.00% 1.2¢ pluton resources limited

spp vs current share price, page-7

1. 4,327 Posts.
    Hi folks

I will wait on the SPP. In theory I want my full allocation...but in reality it is not guaranteed.

That is an issue regarding my strategy from here.

78 cents is a good opportunity. In fact current levels are a good opportunity, so is there much difference between 84 cents and 78 cents?
    For some yes.

But if you hold out for an SPP and get half to two thirds of your allocation you might look back in a few weeks time and say the opportunity was there for me to purchase around the mid 80 cent level.

The Chandler Macleod article released today reinforced the investment for me. It was the one place where the JTC was freely mentioned. Seems its still the preferred partner.

What was also clear to me was that the strong interest may well get hostile.

And PLV can do little about that.

Strong interest = a higher premium in my opinion.

Good things ahead. Failing global meltdown the buy is now for those who believe.

Looks to me like manipulation is still present.

The article also stated the magical 18 month figure to production;

"With its native title deal in hand, Pluton is waiting only for an environmental approval, which might take 18 months to process, before it can begin mining Irvine Island."

That still brings late 2012 into the equation.

A few further excerpts from the article:

?The water is 54m deep off the edge of the island, so all we need is a shiploader, which would cost about $80m whereas a port would cost about $1bn plus.?

According to Schoer?s rough guess, Irvine would produce around 5mtpa. However, production will not begin for at least 18 months.

?At the moment we have a non-binding memorandum of understanding with a major Japanese trading company, so they are our preferred partner,? Schoer said.

?We have had approaches from an awful lot of Chinese steel groups, mining groups who want to be a joint venture partner,? Schoer said.

?I would think that some of the other groups would not like to take no for an answer, so that leaves us pretty vulnerable.?

http://www.theajmonline.com.au/mining_news/news/2011/march-april-print-edition/native-title-harmony-helps-pluton-advance-buccaneer-project

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.