CTO 0.00% 0.5¢ citigold corporation limited

in response, I'll actually tell you about another gold stock I...

1. 2,739 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    in response, I'll actually tell you about another gold stock I hold.
    I actually hold more MCO another junior, in dollar value - but I've hardly been posting on that forum.

Contrary opinions are good - and they either produce good debate if they're warranted or are quickly shot down on the MCO forum if they are just baseless contrary opinions - just for the sake of being contrary.
    You actually learn something by reading MCO posts - there's engineers and geologists who are shareholders who regularly post - on what is a very active and informative forum.

Anyway with CTO I've also noticed that there seems to be a concerted effort to bring the share price down - you would have noticed too a spate of small parcels of shares 1 - 100 shares being regularly traded at just under the offer(sale) price - especially noticeable around the sensitive time with the SPP announcement.

It smacks of an effort to sabotage the SPP - which thankfully didn't succeed.

Anyway there seems to be either a lack of knowledgeable or interest by CTO shareholders and i have become vocal as a result (my mistake) .

But I will enjoy a nice quiet punt from now on regardless - as I've decided this is my last post, seriously.

good luck to CTO shareholders.

I hope to read some informative posts (but I won't hold my breath) and welcome sensible new contrary views - not the same old ones from people who claim they can see the future.

good luck and over to you now - I'm all ears.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $15M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.5¢ 0.4¢ $2.403K 600.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
17 12795566 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 1997361 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 31/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CTO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.