RFE 0.00% 0.0¢ series 2018-1 reds trust

Hi Vamo - trust me - It's almost certain the the SPP will be...

1. 101 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 18
    Hi Vamo - trust me - It's almost certain the the SPP will be oversubscribed. There are currently about 1400 entitled retail investors, and I'd assume the take up rate will be very close to 100% at the current SP levels.

Assuming all retail investors appply - this leaves each holder with approx $3600 worth of stock.

I would conversatively estimate that a max of 5K per shareholder will be generous (which allows for a 15K take up rate for around 75% of holders)

I base this on take up rates of similar SPP's for other organisations I've been inbvoled in like QGC, MPO and ESG.

Also, don't always assume that the SP will fall dramatically on the day the new stock is quoted - when I first got into QGC about 6 years ago, it was via a cap raising at .25c and on the day of allocation - the SP (which was about .37c) continued rising.

I would, on this occasion, suggest that there will likely be some profit taking on the day of allocation, escpecaially since RFE is not as liquid as QGC was, but not as dramatic as some people might assume since the majority of RFE is held by cornerstone investors.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RFE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.