PLV 0.00% 1.2¢ pluton resources limited

Hi folks "the net funds raised through the SPP will be used to...

1. 4,327 Posts.
    Hi folks

"the net funds raised through the SPP will be used to provide funding for;......environmental and regulatory programs required to complete the pre feasibility study and for working capital"

Interesting...

I don't think too many shareholders would complain about the opoortunity to get 78 cent shares...

Wheres the 'deep pocketed' JTC though? Bit short of cash at the moment ;)?

Or are our friends well and truly out of the picture?

'Another' announcement totally devoid of any mention of the JTC and the MOU.

I may be totally wrong (a very good chance of that;) but I have not seen ANYTHING from PLV in 2011 that says the JTC is onboard the project.
    They are conspicuous by their absence.

Agree anyone?

SPP wouldnt be required if that was the case.

Does it matter though? As ive stated before I don't think so. If the JTC are not onboard then PLV could and should come clean on it.

$4 million isn't a lot of cash so either the JTC are extremely tight, the company isn't in a position (and they may not want to so as to remain totally open to 'other' offers) to ask them for it, or they are long gone.

Future looks good as always, but there is a distinct vagueness in 2011 that wasn't evident to me in the first 3 qtrs of 2010.

NTA current status?????????????????????

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.