GSL 0.00% 17.0¢ greatcell solar limited

spp, page-34

1. 146 Posts.
    "As part of our measures we are also seeking to move from a fixed cash remuneration structure for senior management to alternative, long-term, non-monetary compensation"

http://www.dyesol.com/index.php?page=NewsArticle&archiveitemid=67&archiveitemdatetime=2012-02-29%2010:24:46&archiveitemstart=1&archiveitemtotal=69&archiveitemlimit=4

Its going to be interesting to see the details of the compensation. I assume they are talking about options (or perhaps they will be compensated with tubs of dye paste). Just how long term are they going to be and at what exercise price?
    If the Tata project goes ahead the senior management could be well and truly in the money from these options. I have noted that these changes have been implemented after the "deep and detailed" talks with Tata of which we shareholders have little details of.
    I realise this is a touch of paranoia but we have just been through a bout of giving away discounted shares so I am a little weary of repeating the process in a different form.
    At the moment cash is king for Dyesol and I think this is a good move. Its the terms and the timing that are of concern for me.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GSL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.