FAR 0.00% 48.0¢ far limited

spp, page-39

1. 4,786 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4693
    Whatever,

i think you are being a bit / fully overboard skeptical with your opinion that you could see FAR back at the high 2's again. Their African plots alone are supposedly, combined, worth in excess of 300 million given the attention being created over there and the discovery after discovery being made; go to the high 2's especially now with surety of the Senegal / West African blocks being ours after the decree being sorted our; we would surley just become the next Flow; and just swallowed up.

Apache tying up a rig for L8 for later this year and also FAR's 3d seismic on L6 within Q2 of this year, all going well should have a very positive result on the SP.

I've been only in FAR for the last 6 months or so; personally i don't think to much of the management at all and CR at this time sucks eggs; unless its being used as a draw card such as completing a seismic NOW and all being positive pulling in a larger operator to carry the drill cost ex seismic cost.

if i was asked on management alone would i stick money on this stock , the answer with be 'Hell No' , based on location and potential of our blocks, "yep not a problem!!'

I have sold down some stocks at the 5 & picked back up at 4.3, 4.4c and i think that a few would have done that , but to be selling further down.....nah.
    I've just received my share purchase plan docs in the post a few minutes ago, ive picked up my 4.3s today so i wont be needing these forms

I'll run the with a bet to myself that FAR must be running close on talks with someone regarding a farm in or what ever or these guys will look like the biggest gimps running a capital raising based on the Hype in the area alone particularly when the entire market is running cautious at the moment.

The closing date for the share purchase plan is this friday......These guys could look well stupid unless they do some baiting prior to Friday, if they don't - 'Michael Evans, you are an absolute joke, seriously you are an absolute muppet'

If they were to slip further on share price, they would just be swallowed up rather quickly IMO... anyway lets just hope something pops out prior closing date; could also happen post closing date, the investment co would love that; all those unsubscribed shares to the sophisticated investor; just the way they like it. Just my opinion. I have been wrong before...........once

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
48.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $44.35M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 79066 48.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
48.5¢ 9050 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 08/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.