MEO 0.00% 0.0¢ meo australia limited

prosper - re-read my post & use a bit more intelligence &...

1. 102 Posts.
    prosper - re-read my post & use a bit more intelligence & extrapolation or get off the meo thread once & for all & go talk your public & general topic post absolute dribble elsewhere - i agree no large large insto would touch it - & i was peeved to learn initially that JH was shopping a cap raise around again as I thought it a bit early - but agreed it is his modus operandi & its why meo are still alive & kicking today when others arent - which is tremendous working capital management - either way the drill bit is about to decide our fate - & its looking pretty good right now - & he has potentially diluted the larger s/h's & insto's to the advantedge of the smaller s/h's - if they sure up HS-1 all us long suffering small s/h's will get a nice free hit at 20 cents - & we have time to decide too - & then watch the insto's & sophisticateds scramble to get on board - & to say the board & management have no skin in the game is ludicrous - more skin in the game than you - if they sure up HS-1, then bank on another Heron drill, another Blackwood drill & TS is a monty, let alone seruway, thailand & ors

If you want a negative from me - what he did do was raise potentially more cash for our bank account - which at depressed share prices & markets makes us a bit more vulnerable & attracive from a t/o perspective - enjoy your glass half empty of mcwilliams sherry guru

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MEO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.