CPH 0.00% 0.9¢ creso pharma limited

SPP, page-119

1. 451 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 105
    I agree with Pilbars, as I have stated in a previous post the CR as a whole has been successful (although the SPP portion looks to be a failure), raising 15.5mn through institutions and exceeding the initial CR goal of 10mn through institutions and 2mn through the SPP. I think it is also worth mentioning that the purpose of the CR was for  "fast-track the construction of its medicinal cannabis growing facility in Nova Scotia, Canada" and "to pursue merger and acquisition opportunities to expand the global distribution of its products and to develop additional products.", i.e. to pursue growth opportunities and not because the company needed the capital to survive.

The recent sp movements have been a bit spooky but the fundamentals of the business look strong to me.

In 2018 shareholders have the following to look forward to:
    -Switzerland anibidol revenues
    -CannaQIX10 launch in Switzerland (March)
    -Terpene beer test batches in selected markets(April/May) and commercial sales (June/July)
    -Legalization of recreational cannabis in Canada(July)
    -CannaQIX50 in Australia ("early CY2018")
    -Cultivation license approval in Canada
    -The construction of Canadian growing facility, first crop planted and harvested

Other important take aways from recent announcements:

Aeschbach Chocolatier partnership announcement/ Creso enters edibles market
    -Expansion in to edibles market with global distribution intent
    -“Early discussions with distribution partners in the USA are moving quickly and have proved most encouraging. "

Creso enters Chinese market through Kingdom Creative
    -Creso is still in a partnership with Kingdom Creative despite the miscommunication surrounding its relationship with Kingdom Holdings
    -" Creso has opened four offices in China in Beijing, Shanghai, Shenzhen and Guangzhou giving it a sales and marketing presence and local distribution network for its products."
    -"Creso is in advanced discussions with other Asian pharmaceutical and cosmetic groups, opening the path to bring Creso’s products and IP to Asia in a fast, effective and efficient manner to be able to reach a massive population of consumers and patients."

None of this is new knowledge but I felt as if some investors on here have lost sight of the above and are focusing on the sp alone, I also just wanted to dig back through some of the recent anns, let me know if I missed anything. All IMO, DYOR etc!
    Last edited by Tiredandhungry: 12/12/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CPH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.