HZR 2.78% 37.0¢ hazer group limited

Sure Alex, I will try to do that but please don't take it as...

1. 17,302 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1094
    Sure Alex, I will try to do that but please don't take it as advice.

Relative to many other speculative stocks, Hazer has a small number of shareholders (many of whom have held the stock since the IPO).

Recent activity suggests that Hazer are courting agencies (or vice versa) that have an international bias ie Austrade, Japanese Chamber of Commerce, Korean Government, etc.

A $3 million raising at this stage does not seem to be critical to Hazer growing the business, especially on a global scale.

I am sure it would have been far easier for the company to have a whip around of the sophs to raise the cash without the bother of conducting a share purchase plan.

I know there are some that have said why bother buying into the SPP at 38.5 cents when buying on market could get the same price.

But would the price stay at 38.5 cents if that was the only way of getting the 7.9 million shares on offer?

The difference is that the SPP is a fixed price whereas on market is a spot price.

If all goes well, Hazer should soon be announcing that the CDP will be built and indications are that international project/s will be rolled out in parallel.

Collectively those events have the potential to build the company into something much bigger than it's current size.

Those believing this to be the case, could take the punt to mop up shares on market (at market prices) or they could get extra shares at a guaranteed price as per the SPP.

If the only way was on market, the price would reflect the interest of those wanting shares and could be out of reach.

Has the share price been pumped for the SPP or is it just a consequence of where Hazer is at in the development cycle?

That is something only the individual can decide.

Only my thoughts.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HZR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
37.0¢
Change
0.010(2.78%)
Mkt cap ! $85.14M
Open High Low Value Volume
36.0¢ 37.0¢ 35.5¢ $87.32K 242.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 24198 36.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
37.0¢ 32028 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HZR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.