EOS 2.22% $1.62 electro optic systems holdings limited

SPP, page-13

1. 464 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 204

Well, it's an educated guess.

On the 19th of september EOS announced they did not seek additional capital unless “new growth opportunities are achieved and announced”.

November 21 they announced a capital raising and an upgraded guidance. They also mentioned “a surge in demand due to the successful deployment of drones to attack infrastructure in the Middle East over the past year. “

Ben Greene also sort of pre-announced a counter-drone contract in a podcast with Alan Kohler on 8 October:

Well, every company in the world right now will say what I’m about to say - we regard ourselves as the best drone-kill company in the world. Our customers are reinforcing that view but we’ll have a bit more to say about that in the public arena I guess in the next month. EOS is historically a company that talks through contract awards rather than what we think might happen.

Large (counter-drone) RWS orders take up a lot of working capital. They had to anticipate on these orders, hence the capital raising.

If EOS announces a large (Saudi Arabian) counter-drone order, they might well be

regarded as the benchmark for counter-drone RWS and more large orders lie ahead. How do you value this?

How Saudi Arabia failed to protect itself from drone and missile attacks despite billions spent on defense systems

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EOS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.62
Change
0.035(2.22%)
Mkt cap ! $311.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.60 $1.62 $1.57 $531.8K 332.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1638 $1.61

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.63 15921 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EOS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.