VAN 0.00% 4.7¢ vango mining limited

As we batboy are third parties weight in directing must be given...

1. 12,278 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 625
    As we batboy are third parties weight in directing must be given to brave holders remaining on VAN.
    I lost too much here on VAN as worse ever downer on investments.
    They are with many yearly problems and same same.
    Why I got on a golden land stock? show how much management influences...
    Well done bat boy as doing what you think now with respect of others and with better focused use of words in conviction.
    History and now shows that outnumbered armies with the good leaders can be victorious.
    A good leadership at VAN as their MC low and needs redeeming, can in a focused timeline to prioritize mining be a good co ROI/
    or other option derrs holdings left to rot before the wolf come knocking and receivers brought in and auctions held (unlikely)_
    I am more in the Bungendore camp and want the Asian flair to be tested. - and hope that a gut feel in that true being as they will rocket it?
    Its time for the chair be in the rocking chair as holder & pass chair to ones that can that can hire doers and REAL DO IT.
    It is a fine line success, as sentiment and perception as lost may as new be a snowball gathering success & gain and GOLD EN GOTS
    = whatever as nothing new in my words and brain? & non holder as lost 1$0's of K's on Van??????
    -and with back to back with Batboy in not wanting MORE bad from Van in contaminating bad in LSR...to a gain loss lo$$?????

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VAN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.