FAR 3.00% 51.5¢ far limited

What do you think will happen medium term will it then cap the...

1. 4,559 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    What do you think will happen medium term will it then cap the price at 8 cents or has it the potential to trade lower?

Austravel,
    I think FAR has plenty of tradeable opportunities but it will not perform for an investor for the next one year...
    Exploration drilling is abit of a smoke screen in the mean time...
    South Louisiana drilling is nothing to get excited about (at all), its only targeting 150,000 barrels of oil and 1 BCF...
    It will likely be a success as its lower risk drilling...
    NE Waller looks ok, and Development of Beibu Gulf will protect all downside to the current SP (and then some), when it comes into production (but not yet)...
    Im very excited about the Senegal 3d Shoot, The Aptian Formation reminds me of The Arab, a,b,c,d Sands found in Ghawar... its very exciting stuff, but its nothing to get excited about yet...
    In this market theres no way you want to be holding exploration drilling companies... Senegal is so far off from drilling that its not even worth thinking about...
    FAR will easily be able to farm out Senegal... This is not a problem...
    Exploration drilling does not attract a premium in a bear market...
    I could see FAR falling to 6 cents...
    8cents monday is not out of the question...
    Sell 5K worth on Monday on open and buy then back in the SPP..
    tradeable opportunities...
    The Market is going to have a rally which will be short lived but will keep us Spec investors alive, at least until after US election, Chinese olympics, and next year...
    all the best, I am not here to get into arguments...
    I will show you how I will play this stock, and as Of now, I have 6 months at least before I have to do anything...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.