VCR ventracor limited

spp, page-2

1. 11,968 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 474
    Sorry Troutfisho, I can't agree with you on a number of points.

I boils down to a great idea, poorly executed & supported by a management team that is incompentent.(The best word I have that will not get me suspended)

With end dates continually blown out, release of information very sketchy & irregular. Shareholders are left to best guess the companies direction. Lack of management support re share purchase (If youknew you were on a winner & the share price was 8c & it was going up 10 to 20 fold & you needed capital today wouldn't this be the very opportunity to raise more than $10m at higher than 8c with less dilution by having a strong show by mangement..past actions speak louder than words, sold shares at 30c +.) Here they are cap in hand, eye bowed to the ground virtually begging for survival, with snout still firmly in the trough.

Heard it too many times that this will be the last capital raising required.

There is nothing new that shows 'how much of what by when' that can pin down a time frame for 'getting to market'.

We are now talking beyond 2010.

VCR is running out of time & it seems the market is running out of money to keep this ones heart beating.

Starting to think( can't believe I said that) I've done my money & I for one willnot throw good money after bad....

By the way what Buffet theory do you subscribed to??? I thought Buffet purchased good companies that were out of favour with strong fundamentals & cash flows? None of which VCR has.

Definition of an investment - money laid out for profit.....I don't think VCR falls into this category..I think it falls into the hobby category..something that uses your money & takes up your time (although this experience certainly has not been pleasurable). :)

I want this to succeed as much as you, but false hope that they will get it right THIS time is just beyond belief.

Out of all my shares that I have traded this was one that I truly believed in & there in lies the problem.. Will not happen again...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VCR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.