DKO 0.00% 5.6¢ dakota minerals limited

Hehe dunnycan, Do you think it is impossible for ORO to be $0.02...

1. 2,084 Posts.
    Hehe dunnycan,

Do you think it is impossible for ORO to be $0.02 some days later?

Do you think it is impossible for ORO to be $0.04?

Do you think it is impossible for ORO to be $0.01?

Do you think Australia really appeared as Zibabwe in 1993, 94, and 2000 since ORO shot up with whatever the reasons?

Yes, definitely something seriously wrong before these shooting up. It is the fact and reality now ORO is really very sick and Mr Market has put the dying patient sign over its door step to ORO board room. The risk is huge but it also has pushed anyone who had to sell, sold on the fire.

$2,000 to buy a dream for huge chances is a worthwhile one. As ordinary people, if these $2,000 could make us happy in the next 5 years, what more could we expect let alone we could not say it would never shoot up!

Please read this with the 19 years chart. It is dog with quite long miserable life but it also made some cheered for its day. Dog has dog's day! When I don't know but I have low cost ticket and would be patient to wait everyone wants to jump onto the board.

Have you thought what would be if gold just surprised everyone and shoot up to $2,000 since the central bankers made some silly mistake, such as hyperinflation or stagflation.

Life changes are based on unprecedented events, is my observation of the life. Any certainty means no change but if you want to change, you seems have to find the sources of the changes.

ORO could be the source of changes but we just don't know what changes it would take.

We need some sort of good lucks.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DKO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.