DKO 0.00% 5.6¢ dakota minerals limited

Yes, we could call ORO price back to $0.50 as miracle but back...

1. 2,084 Posts.
    Yes, we could call ORO price back to $0.50 as miracle but back to $0.02 should not need some miracles but market sentiment back to normal. I mean the economy back to its expansion track.

Miracle in market happen in a unbelievable quick rate. Just see the Chart of the ORO, it had got some miracles roughly one time in each 5 years. What is ORO's business? Exploration right? Its feature is we really don't know what are under the ground of ORO's tenements.

When I bought FDL, no one told me FDL could have any asset except the diamond dreams but now it has a lot of IO even people start a lot of new worries, such as how much of the underground value and how bad its IO.

Magic is something we don't know. If we don't know we just guess we could and if ORO shoots up we just need to know it is because the magic or something else. If it is magic we believe, we just bet on it with the paper profit. If we fail these paper money are just a ticket for a life turning point and the ticket is just out of date.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DKO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.