SPQ 0.00% 0.7¢ superior resources limited

he basically said he was aware of the frustrations on here. the...

1. 303 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 81
    he basically said he was aware of the frustrations on here. the new lab has unfortunately had a mechanical breakdown causing a set back of additional 1-2 weeks. I didn't ask questions that he couldn't announce. he either wouldn't have known or wouldn't have have said anyway. Many of you have fields in mining or geology and are far smarter in these fields. one thing I can tell is that not many have current experience in doing business in these times. Basically Peter confirmed what I was thinking. just small delay after small delay that are out of his control. Even now.... what if courier sends wrong part. Peter's fault? you want an announcement as ridiculous as "wrong part sent." what then if all good and then lab struck down with a Covid lockdown? new announcement? I didn't ask when but feel results are due very soon. ha ha. one thing he said was he wasn't sure why the market was so fixated on this result. it's the rest of the drilling this year that I could detect the excitement in his voice. he said he was happy to field calls regardless of share holding. I have a few and won't be selling any this year.
    07 38472887

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPQ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $15.18M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.7¢ 0.7¢ 0.7¢ $298 42.57K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
17 7138485 0.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.7¢ 12593 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.09am 15/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SPQ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.