SPQ 6.67% 0.7¢ superior resources limited

SPQ chart, page-1673

1. 4,981 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2645
    Yes Merv, its all supposition and on my part too, only Peter knows. Its my understanding that the next drilling program is being organised for Cockie Creek, which is funded and not Bottletree. I can't see Bottletree offering more information for a big player to make that decision yet because targets have not been drilled. I could be wrong if it is the intention of SPQ to drill them. That would call for a raise. Also the delay in drilling targets at Cockie Creek is due access as the wet season has not finished, from what I understand, although there maybe other factors as you indicate. Drilling targets at Bottletree would be a huge program and would take a lot of time given the scale. At present, there is risk for both sides for both upside and downside estimation in millions of dollars which could mean a win/loss for either party depending on what side of the result they lay.. No doubt the potential is there and a sound reason for Dr Corbett to be consulted again for a win/win for prospective parties. It was also my understanding the field trips with prospective JV partners were directly linked to nickel tenements. However, they may also be linked to Bottletree too. The whole kit and caboodle could be up for grabs except Steam Engine. A capital raise maybe unlikely if a JV included Bottletree to drill that out too. So yes, longer time frame definitely in play. Peter plays his cards close to his chest and has to when it comes to big stakes. We will know in due course.smile.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPQ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
-0.001(6.67%)
Mkt cap ! $14.00M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.8¢ 0.7¢ $9.04K 1.228M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 2835566 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 2393591 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SPQ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.