SPQ 0.00% 0.7¢ superior resources limited

SPQ chart, page-1705

1. 5,022 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2692
    Nearlydun, you can think what you like, but I have focused on the TA for better or worse. You misrepresent my views too. Don't know why you are still here if you feel that badly. I suppose you are not done down ramping. Poor money management most likely. Every decision you make is on your own bat, and as you said, this is a forum for discussion and I look at the TA evidence before me and time it accordingly for better or worse.

Will you retract your comments when the price rises? I doubt it.

Yes, I have already stated that I was not happy with the delays and have always had a conservative view that price was not ready to move to great heights. Why, because I have regularly said the Bottletree drilling program was about structure determination. You don`t seem to recognise that and prefer to play the man with selective memory. It seems you have little understanding of the geology and the means by which the exploration can be managed. I understood the value locked up in the tenements and bought in much cheaper, so I can weather the shenanigans which occur regularly at this end of the market. The paper value of my shares has declined too like others but I have maintained my position because of the prospects and topped up. It is my view that targets will be determined and drilled at Bottletree and in the meantime SPQ is waiting to stick the drill into two other sites when the wet clears. Can you name them. At least I put it out there, and you have offered squat.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPQ (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.