SPQ 0.00% 0.8¢ superior resources limited

Hi BGN, I always look at TA with a bit of natural scepticism in...

1. 2,539 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 465
    Hi BGN, I always look at TA with a bit of natural scepticism in this end of the market, so basically remain uneducated in it as small FA Anns from left field can completely alter things. I'll acknowledge you have been correct and you are correct about alternate views on HC (which really is just an acronym for Happy Clappers), so I figure if you're gonna put it out there expect a backhand or two. That aside, can you upskill those who are happy to listen to you, regarding when or what you see as a catalyst to this turning around? Do you think it is just punters wanting to see a CR at lower levels that drive this downtrend? Is it just the lack of concrete data from sample (that comment will cause a blow up!)? Is it secular? Or is there something more TA related apart from being in a trend that see changes to the downward direction? Perhaps its a bit of all of the above, but if it is then does it mean FA and TA are so closely related they are essentially interchangeable at this end of the market? TIA

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPQ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $16.00M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.8¢ 0.8¢ $242 30.25K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 2284142 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 402935 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.18am 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SPQ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.