SPQ 0.00% 1.1¢ superior resources limited

Sorry mate. Next time you invest try to buy the magic crystal...

1. 574 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 269
    Sorry mate. Next time you invest try to buy the magic crystal ball first.

Jokes aside, I am not in a different spot than you. It sucks? Hell yes. It's frustrating? Of course.

But such is the game. Nothing is lost, our fundamentals are solid and sooner or later we'll get those results we all are waiting for.

I dont know how much geology or mining you know or what your background is, but I feel sad cause I see that some holders here bought just because they read positive comments but didn't really understand what was going on. If you buy based on upramping and your upramper disappears and leaves you bagholding, you obviously feel stupid and deceived.

In any case, I am sure that SPQ is undervalued at the moment and that as soon as we get positive news we will re-rate hard.

In the meantime, I think we need to recover the positivity in these threads. I know that the hotcopper retail buyers don't really move the markets, but certainly reading only negativity in here is not going to bring new investors into our stock, quite the opposite. So, I suggest that we all deal with our frustration the mature way and instead of whinging here, we send constructive emails to management to try to make things change.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPQ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $22.01M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.1¢ 1.1¢ $990 90.00K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 2045720 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 278051 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.11am 17/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SPQ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.