SPQ 6.67% 0.8¢ superior resources limited

SPQ chart, page-2445

1. 13,849 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 702
    This is the nearlydun I am familiar with. No reflection on our ND btw, just a chance to tell a joke.

Paddy from Dublin was about to go on a plane trip to Heathrow near London England. The day before he left, he ran into Mrs Dunn, someone he had known  for some time . He told her about his trip-to-be and she then asked Paddy. 'Could you please find my son Neely. He's been gone 10 years and has not written or phoned me. Ever! I write to him but he never replies. I try to phone him but he never seems to be in. Anyway, here's his address.' And on a back of a handy envelope she scribbled:

Neely Dunn
    WC1
    London, England.

The next day, the plane landed at Heathrow. Paddy got off and was walking down the corridor in the airport when he saw a sign saying 'WC'. He stopped, paused, then opened the door. He saw doors with numbers on them and went past them until he came to WC1 . The door was shut, so he got on his hands and knees to check under the door. He then saw legs with pants down, someone who looked to be a male. He then asked the man: "Are you Neely Dunn?"

'Yes' came the reply, 'but I've run out of paper'.

Paddy then said: 'Ok but that's no excuse not to write home to your mother!!'

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPQ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.001(6.67%)
Mkt cap ! $16.00M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.8¢ 0.8¢ $528 66K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 2179324 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 2329999 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.09am 22/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SPQ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.