SPQ 0.00% 0.8¢ superior resources limited

While it's true news can change a company overnight, It's...

1. 239 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 53
    While it's true news can change a company overnight, It's ignorant to assume markets can't be analysed and predicted using other means of research. It's completely valid discussing potential SP ranges.
    Something I see fairly often in regards to TA is people going "Oh, well news would ........... " - Yes, news would have an intrinsic affect on share price, there is a psychological aspect to a news report coming out, it will attract new investors, or shake current ones, hence the expected volume increase after news.

I don't think It's useless to discuss tops and bottoms, because I see it as being prepared. I called 3.3-3.4 at 4c, we have touched 3.4 twice. I'm not pessimistic, I'm realistic, what goes up must come down, even on the micro scale.

I'm not going to sit here and call 7c tomorrow, because I can tell you from a technical standpoint alone that it's almost impossible.

I suppose research is subjective, what works for me may not work for you, but I think it's valid for us to have an understanding of the range we're trading in. It's a glimpse of how we're performing in the absence of news.

Last edited by boiledpeas: 29/08/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPQ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $16.01M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.9¢ 0.7¢ $35.17K 4.391M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 4396969 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 1558064 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SPQ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.