SPQ 0.00% 1.0¢ superior resources limited

and I guess that's been my point the whole time. I've...

1. 302 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 81
    and I guess that's been my point the whole time. I've mentioned it time and time again. what's their plan? jumping all over the joint. there's no doubt his skill as a geo lead him to acquire a heap of good and unwanted ground. could be a victim of his own success in that regard. too many bullseyes and only a few quivers. the fact so many hypothesis in these threads tells the story.

like shouldn't we be advancing the gold that's close to surface in the first instance to protect shareholders from further dilution? wasn't that the plan? what is the real plan? drill, raise, drill, prove a bit up. sell off to Twiggy for 120m in 2 years time? that's where we are heading. At best.

weren't we in negotiations with a third party? Weren't we bolstering leadership group to ensure better Comms and more geos?

wasn't that long ago I recall Mode throwing $8/share around. Admittedly only on one occasion and to be fair, the ground suggests it's possible. The way in which it's being managed suggests otherwise. I'd nearly suggest this is why he's scarce in these parts.

utter disaster.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPQ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $20.01M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 90100 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 360000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SPQ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.