SPQ 0.00% 0.7¢ superior resources limited

SPQ chart, page-2642

1. 13,914 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 729
    I'm not confident that the next announcement will be a major breakthrough

The next ann could be either about the signalled drilling at Bottletree and its program and commencement OR the recommencement of drilling at Cockie Creek.

25/9, PH: 'In the meantime, we have paused the drilling and our team is making preparations to commence the Bottletree Phase 2 drilling program. Details of the Bottletree program will be announced ahead of the start of drilling.'

There has been no such announcement. So, it could be reasonably assumed imo that the B drilling has not started.

Combine this assumption with the comment he made in the same report that they were pausing drilling at CC for a few weeks while they analysed and assessed the data from the 7 DD holes and it could be possible that the CC drilling may recommence before the foreshadowed B drilling.

Anyway, I have had the time during the past few days to re-examine the last 3 reports about CC. I have given my assessment on the other thread. My unequivocal opinion (although not expressed as such) is that the next lot of drilling there will target a porphyry core not far from CCDD7.

They had drilled 7 holes, after changing the program along the way.

Thet got a sniff of a core.

Having examined the visualised results (btw, no need to wait for the lab assays of holes 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 and 7), especially as regards 3 and 7, and knowing what to look for, they interrupted the program abruptly.

Imo, it all adds up to a very exciting period ahead.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPQ (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.