SPQ 0.00% 0.8¢ superior resources limited

SPQ chart, page-2717

1. 1,086 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 203
    Since I have been holding, I feel like these same concerns have come up and he we are again with the same frustrations staring at a 12 month low SP. Nothing has changed at all in regards to communication. Peter does seem to do some things well but he really doesnt inspire much confidence in regards to selling the company to potential shareholders. You cant just rely on what's in the ground or potentially in the ground. None of the recent assays have wowed anyone and the ones that potentially are of significance have been held back for whatever reason??

I understand this is the charts thread so based on my very very basic knowledge of charting all the indicators don't fill me with much confidence.

Time to do better management and asap. Otherwise it's going to be a long road back. I must admit my current sentiment (purely based on the sluggish nature) is almost to cut my losses and move into to better things. I will hold for now but next week is pivotal in my opinion but I don't expect much to be honest.

I promise my last rant. Good luck all, will be watching on with hope but things need to change.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPQ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $16.00M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 3313673 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 827515 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 15/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SPQ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.