SPQ 12.5% 0.9¢ superior resources limited

Oh, by the way Eyeman, I can see why you could lose money...

1. 4,971 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2632
    Oh, by the way Eyeman, I can see why you could lose money because you allow confirmation bias and toxic thoughts to blind you as to what was actually written.

Yes, daily volumes were applied in the VSA contrary to what you criticised me for.

Furthermore, if you were educated, then you would understand that VSA also attempts to expose manipulation. So wrong again, on that count. Didn't you undersand the logic of the VSA comments on stopping volume?

I would also point out that if you trade the fluctuations in price, then profit can be had. So the relevance of the charts is to pick the bottom, or a pivot point, then confirm it before entering. Hence the commentary on the VSA charts.

Loss should be built into your trading style. Some traders can bear a 7% loss and get out allowing them to have three bites of the cherry should they wish. So to claim a ride down from 7 cents boils down to admission of unwise trading. Yep, we can all err.

I have to think you are on a smear campaign because your arguments lack balance. Your history has demostrated when you have been fact checked or others have a different trading style, you get personal and wine with a victim mentality.

I am not blind to the shortfalls in SPQ at this point in time. But there have been plenty of other times to make money in SPQ from the early days to weather the shennanigans now. Its about risk and reward and cost benefit. So there is no need to lecture me because I disagree with you.

Its not normal unless you are part of the manipulation and want to accumulate at a lower price. Seen it all before.

If you lost from 7 cents, where was your loss tolerance set so you did not erode capital to prevent further trading? Do you have a diversified portfolio to manage risk. No need I guess if you work for the man?

So before you get emotional again, check your rhetoric for accuracy.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPQ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
0.001(12.5%)
Mkt cap ! $18.01M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.9¢ 0.8¢ $8.501K 1.035M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 1162620 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 1562901 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.41am 22/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
0.8¢
  Change
0.001 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
0.8¢ 0.9¢ 0.8¢ 500000
Last updated 13.21pm 22/05/2024 ?
SPQ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.