SPQ 11.1% 1.0¢ superior resources limited

Don't like Friday announcements, MrStengths. Its my buy day...

1. 4,973 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2635
    Don't like Friday announcements, MrStengths. Its my buy day after I have done research on a stock which is counter intuitive for some as there is usually less demand. Short term traders don't like to hold over a weekend. The RSI is a little high still. So there is plenty of interest. If it tracks along at these levels its just fine for those with a medium or long view. We know the news is coming and the probability that it will be excellent is based on previous drilling. As I said earlier, I would like to see a gradual rise until blast off with good news. Day traders and short term traders have to get turnover because they have to work on small margins to make a dollar. Others here anticipate tens or thousands with large holdings with a longer view. Each to their own. Got to know your style and stick to a plan. TA is more subjective with speculative stocks. News is important and key areas of support and hidden pivots have more significance until the news hits.

Not everyone can buy at the lows and the market makers know where stops sit because the punters tell them with their orders and they often feed shares into the market after the bell to manipulate scans. All part of the scene.smile.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPQ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.001(11.1%)
Mkt cap ! $20.01M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.1¢ 1.0¢ $27.07K 2.697M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 752338 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 4590418 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.55pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SPQ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.