SPQ 6.67% 0.7¢ superior resources limited

SPQ chart, page-758

1. 5,565 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4084
    Fallline,

Three types of investors. Momentum, MACD, RSI, support and resistance, charting. Fast bucks, but you need charting nouse. I do day trade that way.

Other is pick developing. Spq is a good example, buy and sit before they make discoveries. There the slow burners. Cxo was in that category at 6c, now 60c.

Explorers becoming producers, red5 also pre producer. There is re rates going from a money doebdercto making it.

Or things like dumped to oversold, swm, pdn, myr are good examples when covid hit. Dumped and now up 600% a piece.

I invest for a living. Retired at 45. The sit and wait, Warren buffet style is best for me. Key is picking.

So ya gotta, have patience. If it takes 3 years, it takes 3 years.

Any financial planner will tell you wealth is longer term proposition. Often why they put investors in good Div stocks and they just scoop dividends.

Spq I feel is a slow burner as most there ground is not drilled and what has been is really good.

Steam engine, 30% and some 100g plus hits. Potential if dinner creek is good, is 1m ozs there, plus, copper and rio next door makes it interesting.

If bottletree is the good, ie alot of copper, a 20 to 30c share price is within reach if we analyse cxo core lithium a history.

To be clear, bottletree needs something like 200m @ 1% min, by atleast 3 holes replicating it, so as to show not a lucky one hole.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPQ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
-0.001(6.67%)
Mkt cap ! $14.00M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.7¢ 0.8¢ 0.7¢ $6.784K 965.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 3093441 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 1943460 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SPQ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.