SPQ 0.00% 0.9¢ superior resources limited

SPQ chart, page-1319

1. 2,168 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3763
    It doesn't surprise me that SPQ hasn't dropped much further than where it's currently plateauing. It seems to have good support from its holders and put simply, anybody with common sense can see that this share could do very handsomely from some good drilling results.

I think the Gold side of the equation at steam engine, nevermind this new outcrop has already proven it a viable project becausen steam engine acts as an on-ramp which will generate cashflow into further exploration and expansion.

I've done well with Core Lithium recently as a longer term holder and I see some similarities between the two. Both have good management teams and both seem to have these onramps going onto production where they start small with proven resources but organically grow the business without going into massive debt. With the cashflow produced, they then have the ability to further explore what appear to be good tenements and upgrade the total reserves and resources for the projects.

Bottletree looks very exciting and I can't wait to see further drilling results as I think even not great ones will still significantly grow project. I genuinely think right now that it's fairly priced in for the market and if any good announcements drop soon, I reckon this thing could have a repeat of the meteoric rise of recent.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPQ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $18.01M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 700000 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 328315 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 08.27am 16/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SPQ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.