SPQ 0.00% 0.7¢ superior resources limited

SPQ Chart, page-118

1. 5,020 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2691
    Yep, Mode but its pretty fuzzy for traders, and brokers using automated systems and parameters and those with different trading styles for ASIC to enforce it, then successfully prosecute it. Also depends on government resourcing ASIC properly. There would have to be a pattern and to be able to be picked up and I imagine flags that get hit. Seems also to be blitz by sample by government departments. It would be nice if shonky acts could be cleaned up. That's why it is important to look at evidence in posts to justify an opinion and test opinions of those presenting to make informed decisions. People may simply have a different view and interpretation and that's fair enough in my book. Marketing is still legal, and enables consumers to make choice in a free market, and I suppose it depends on whether it is misleading, dishonest, defamatory etc. There are genuine people out there who are enthusiastic or colourful, some discerning others not. The test is reasonableness.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/4410/4410790-8b00c944944a74c98f864b8bd175b86d.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPQ (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.