SPQ 0.00% 1.0¢ superior resources limited

SPQ Chart, page-1728

1. 5,489 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4024
    Scotboz,

The report I believe will be good.
    I believe a discovery will be announced.

What we want is not copper grades, but we have discovered the porphyry core, possibly more than one.

We then know we have a deposit, from there it is defined.

At the moment large companies are posturing on anything decent in copper greenfields.

The future copper shortage is going to create turmoil, not just for EV cars, turbines, wiring.

But a simple thing like a pot maybe in short supply.

A future 10m tonne to 25m tonne defecit is going to create absolute turmoil.

Based on history, we also tend to under estimate. It is very likely, defecits in 10 to 15 years, will equal today's complete supply.

Not just for advancement in energy, but if manufacturers can't get copper, it will skyrocket, I believe to plus 25k us a tonne. Just look at nickel prices. So copper is at start of cycle.

Reserves are jacking up interest rates to stifle inflation, but a 25k tonne copper price will probably put inflation at 10% on its own I believe.

Imagine the government's, no new petrol cars, some have passed laws and you can't buy a EV?

Governments generally do not go back and admit wrong, so something has to give farther down the track.

Ive held core from 6c and did hold de grey from 6c and proof exists if you have a decent deposit you get valued greatly.

When core was 6c. I'd tell people it was was worth 30c. That was my valuation at the time, and it hit $1.88

For Peter holding back results, he has to justify it with a major material change, or he has no basis to have done it and will most likely need to explain that to asic I was told from an auditor at the ATO, a mate.

You do not sit on complex results for Upto 8 months if it is rubbish or you get fried from a few corners.

My neighbour is a retired bhp geo from escondida and knows of dr Corbett.

He feels its taken time as its a large complex deposit that requires all data to be considered.

Other examples are Chalice, pioneer, arizona lithium on rerates.

The thing with copper is, it is at the start of a cycle with forward issues in it.

Bhp over at escondida in 5 years time, will most certainly not be producing the same copper, and with 10 years many existing mines will be depleted, but nothing really exists to replace them at the moment and most certainly not within a 10 to 15 year development window.

In early 2000s we had dotcom boom, we had crypto boom and we will have a copper boom I believe from early 2024.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPQ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $20.01M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.0¢ 1.0¢ $1.675K 167.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 21843 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 360000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.40pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SPQ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.